Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Refurbished OOC thread.

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner our decadency's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2003
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SO.

    I randomly decided to do a Halloween theme. 'Tis the season!

    BUT I NEED A BETTER PICTURE.

    Or icons.

    Anything, really, but I think the Bates Motel one is kind of funny myself.

    Anyway, feel free to like, give me something better picture-wise. I know it's kind of lame right now.

    <font color="#996600" size="1">[ November 02, 2004 12:47 PM: Message edited by: pull the trigger ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Fairytale dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is Halloween, Halloween... Now you have the song stuck in my head!

    You should put a picture up of the movie! Heh.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner greedy fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27th, 2002
    Posts
    241
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chris cornell. euphoria morning. *hip-thrust.*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member like neon lights's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cookie for erica!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member like neon lights's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ALL RIGHT CHILLENS!

    In case you hadn't heard, I'm going to be making a pilgrimage to Boston this weekend, to celebrate our first WORLD SERIES VICTORY in 86 years. You know you're jealous, don't lie.

    So what that means is, I won't be around/conscious until Tuesday or Wednesday. Miss me while I'm gone! And post lots of exciting things. Damnit. =)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Fairytale dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I AM SO JEALOUS!!! Bah. Take lots of pictures!

    Have fun in Beantown, we shall miss you!

    <font color="#996600" size="1">[ November 02, 2004 01:24 PM: Message edited by: cellophane hearts ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Fairytale dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! I'm sure Beantown was amazing .. and did you see Lowe and the rest of the boys on Leno last night? So great!

    I actually think the gold-brown is kind of cool, but the white is a little bright for the layout.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member like neon lights's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't decide what else to use though, besides the white. 'Tis the problem! Yellow looks lame.

    I did see D-Lowe! But not much of him, I was more staring at Curt Schilling.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Fairytale dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh! Yes, Schilling is always nice to look at. [img]smile.gif[/img]


    Aw, I <3 Lowe! He's great.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member like neon lights's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All right, I'm back from Beantown and have pictures that are not uploaded yet because I'm lazy, so shut up about it. ;D

    In other news, I changed the layout because I want the Halloween one down -- but this one sucks, I do know that! It's probably temporary until I have time to do something better. Worry not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •